BCRITAB works with industry stakeholders to gather and share information on industry training and skills needs in the Building, Construction, Resources and Infrastructure sectors in New South Wales.
The role of BCRITAB is to:
- identify industry skill needs and priorities for funded training
- promote training to industry and assist in the take-up of funded training
- advise on apprenticeship and traineeship arrangements
- advise on school based apprenticeship and traineeship arrangements and VET delivery in schools
- advise on the development, review and implementation of Training Packages.
The Training Packages that the BCRITAB collects information on and provides advice to stakeholders are:
- CPC – Construction, Plumbing and Services,
- CPC08 – Construction, Plumbing and Services, and
- RII – Resources and Infrastructure.